if I could turn back time

 It was recently brought to my attention (thanks Courtney) that it has been almost a year since I last wrote anything resembling a blog, so my use of a plural might be wishful thinking, but I am going for it.. HEY, YOU GUYS!! I still exist. I still do a lot of house projects. I still take pictures of those projects. I still make snarky and sarcastic comments about those projects. I do not, however, still make the effort to write more than a brief quip on Instagram about those house projects that I am still doing. Today I am making an effort. For the next few weeks I will update all of you committed readers on all the things I've been working on because, if it isn't documented on the Internet, did it really happen?? 

I have worked on three bathrooms since my last blog post. I'll start with the one at my house since this is my blog. This bathroom has undergone a few makeovers. Let's pretend this will be the last one. It started like this. So bad.

Then it went to this. This was pretty and way better, but I never loved the pink paint.




And today, it looks like this. 




The wallpaper was a huge pain in the ass. The angled wall was the worst, but I prevailed and if you don't look too closely, it is perfect. I promised myself that I would never put wallpaper up again. Ha. I put wallpaper on the ceiling of the next bathroom I did. I can't be trusted. Come back next week to learn more about that and see how lovely it turned out. 

Comments

Popular Posts