Water, Water Everywhere.

It's a classic story. Girl goes on tropical vacation to escape her kids. Girl drinks mojitos and gets a tan. Girl returns from trip to discover that her son has a huge swollen bug bite and needs to go to Urgent Care and that a pipe burst at her house and all the flooring and some of the walls need to be torn out. Unfortunately, the girl is me.
This is what my house looked like a few days ago.

why yes, that is the bathroom that I just finished remodeling.. thanks for noticing. 





This is how it looks today. Ironically, the floors were the one thing in the house that I wasn't planning on replacing.





Luis, another mojito, por favor.

Comments

  1. Oh that is terrible. .....Sigh
    I agree with Charlene
    Too bad you can't wave a magic wand

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts