mama, i'm coming home...maybe

If you read my last post, then you know I bought a house. If you didn't read my last post, you should, what else do you have to do with your life? A few of you might be wondering things like, what the heck is wrong with this chick? Doesn't she already have a house that she has whined about for the last 2 years? Why is she buying a house in Arizona, a state she doesn't currently and may not ever live in? Did she buy a new house because the current one is almost finished and she is willing to spend many thousands of dollars to have new content for her sad excuse for a blog? Can I come over for dinner at this new place?

Here are your answers- so many things; yes and you loved it; I like to keep all my options open; quite possibly (don't tell PP); all are welcome as soon as I move in, which may not happen for a couple years, if ever. 

Home Sweet (Possible Distant Future) Home


Comments

Popular Posts