medal contender

If trying to fit too much into a trip was an Olympic sport, I would totally win a medal. I would be too tired to stand on the podium, but I would be a winner. Last week my family packed up and went to Boston for a wedding, a baptism, the renovation of 3 bathrooms and a birthday party. Surprisingly, everything went off without a hitch.
The adult cousin said "I Do" while we sat in a puddle of our own sweat. The baby cousin got a healthy dose of water on his bald little head while we sat in a puddle of our own sweat. The bathrooms got new sinks, mirrors, toilets, faucets, paint and cabinets while we worked in a puddle of our own sweat. We celebrated Colin's and my birth and ate ice cream cake, thankfully sweat-free.
Since I am an incompetent blogger I didn't take any pictures of the bathrooms before I got to work. I snapped a picture of all the stuff removed from the bathrooms before it went to the dump, though and a couple of the finished product. 






Now before you get any ideas that I will come to your house and renovate, know that I only work for free for women who have given birth to the father of my children. Everyone else will pay through the nose. I will gladly come and rearrange your furniture free of charge, though. I might even ask permission before I do it. 

Comments

  1. So renovating your own house wasn't enough? You had to travel all the way to Boston to find more renovation jobs? You have permission to rearrange my furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are eternally grateful for all you did to renovate our old and tired bathrooms. At least we had some fun in between all the sweating Mom and DAD Krey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts