In the hood

I'd like to tell you that I have been so busy doing really awesome things that I have had no time to write, but really I just haven't done anything interesting enough to tell you about. That's sad considering I wrote a whole post about drywall. This house is technically all done, but my other house is 900+ miles away, so I'm just going to start over here. Now that the rest of the house isn't taunting me with its ugliness there are a few changes that I want to work on.

I haven't actually figured it out (because it would make me sad) but I'm guessing that I spend 98.4% of my day in the kitchen. It seemed like a good place to start my re-redecoration. Join me on a little journey through the transformation of my kitchen. 



A Saturday without any plans led to my new oven hood. A box of reclaimed wood and a tube of liquid nails is all it took to warm up the whole room.



More kitchen stuff coming soon or whenever I don't have anything better to do. 

Comments

Popular Posts