room with a view

I mentioned before that I spend the majority of my day in the kitchen. Most of that time is spent standing at the sink. After 47 billion hours staring at this view it was time for a change.
first change

second change 
final change?

Now I can pretend that I am on the beach drinking many mojitos instead of watching my life go down the drain with the dishwater minute by tediously boring and predictable minute. That might be a little dramatic, but honestly some days I wonder why I bothered to graduate college magna cum laude just so I can spend my time washing spoons. Then again, what did I expect when I got my degree in Scullery Engineering with a minor in Detergent Science? I also decorated for Christmas. It is one of my favorite things to do.. besides dishes, of course.
waiting for Christmas cards


Comments

Popular Posts