so long, sucka!

My time in this house is coming to an end so I thought it would be fun to take another look at the before and afters. Also, I can't think of anything else to blog about and I worry that my 4 readers might forget about me if I am absent for too long. It is fun to remember just how brown this house was.
















 

 


I start work on my other house in a couple weeks so get excited about more regular content. It will probably be a little slower of a renovation since I don't have to move out in three years. I am pretty impatient and don't want to live in an ugly house, though, so it won't be so slow that my dedicated readers will move on to bigger and better blogs (as if there were any).


Comments

  1. I love what you have done. I am so proud of you and your creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts