wood you like to see my new floors?

OK, technically they aren't real wood, but "laminate you like to see my new floors" just doesn't have the same ring to it. PP (Perfectionist Pete, if you are new here) had an unexpected few days off last week. Naturally, I didn't let him use those days to relax. Instead we laid 1,000 sq. ft. of new floors. I did not think that we were going to get them all done so quickly, but done they are and beautiful they look.




Now that I have something other than concrete to walk on I can finish unpacking the last 10 boxes and start the most fun part of a new house... decorating! It always surprises me how much better a house looks with a few pictures on the walls. It's a nice feeling knowing that once I get everything up, I don't have to take it all down again in a few years. I probably will since I get bored easily, but I don't have to and that makes me smile.

Comments

Popular Posts