in the pink

Lucy is what you might call organizationally-challenged. At any given moment there are 7 socks, 2 pairs of shoes, an entire bird worth of feathers, Legos, small scraps of paper, 6 water cups and assorted tissues and colored pencils on the floor in her room. Her room had terrible closet storage and nowhere to put her junk  treasures. Also, her queen sized bed took up most of the room and didn't leave her with any space. I added shelves, bought a bed with storage and threw away as much trash  treasures as I could without her noticing.

This is how it looked when the other people lived here.

Here it is as of two hours ago.




I did my best to make it easier for her to keep her room clean, but I am not holding my breath that it will ever look like this again before she moves away to college.

Comments

Popular Posts