I'm a bad blogger and more thoughts

It's a good thing I don't try and make a living with this blog business. I'm terrible at it. If I was a good blogger, I would blog about the room progress as it goes instead of waiting months between finished projects. If I was a good blogger, I would hire a professional photographer to take beautifully lit pictures capturing the majestic transformations of my rooms. If I was a good blogger, I would give all my readers detailed step-by-step instructions on how to turn their own ugly houses into works of art. If I was a good blogger, I would act like an expert in home design and expect everyone to drop what they are doing and copy my room designs.

Unfortunately for you readers, I'm a terrible blogger. Every few months seems like my average rate of blog posts. I post updates on Instagram (@stylewellhomestaging) so I'm not completely inept at social media, just mostly.  I don't remember how I completed my projects in enough detail to give anyone plans. I'm more of a fly by the seat of my pants type of renovationer (totally a word) and make things work as issues arise. I should be better at this by now, but I'm not and I doubt it will ever happen.

So with that glowing review of my blogging skills (ha), here is my most recent project. This is the kids' bathroom. They obviously couldn't care less about what the space looks like, but you should definitely stop what you're doing and copy my amazing design in your house.

Before:

And now:









Comments

Popular Posts