masterful bathroom

It has been nearly 3 months since my last blog post... that's a long ass time.. sorry for the language Mom. I've kept the Instagram world updated on my bathroom progress so I have proof that I haven't been sitting around doing nothing all this time. Plus, if I was sitting around doing nothing, would I have this freakin' gorgeous bathroom to show you. No I would not.


She has come a long way from the outdated, brown mess that I started with. I lost a bathtub and a window, but gained a bright and beautiful shower and a bathroom that is 4000 times more practical and attractive.





 

 

Plus, who wouldn't want to do their private business in this masterpiece of a water closet? I think it might be my favorite room in the whole house.







This sconce is fabulous. It can move from side to side and each light tilts up and down. I can shine both lights on me when I want to inspect each wrinkle and stray chin hair. And then I can push the lights to the other side when I want to pretend I am 25 again and wrinkle free.



Technically the bathroom isn't totally done. This rug is on order.


And the glass for the shower was broken in transit so I have to wait until they ship a new one before I can call this project totally complete. But I am incredibly happy with how it turned out. If you need me for the next few months, I'll be sitting on the toilet admiring the view.






Comments

Popular Posts