We Are Family (Room)

Well hello, old friends.. I haven't seen you in awhile. I'm not sure anyone cares about my house or reads blogs anymore but here's my update. Three years ago (how in the world has it already been 3 years?!), I painted the whole downstairs before I moved in. It was brown. It needed to not be brown. But other than paint and new floors I kinda didn't do anything else to the family room. It's the room that I spend 90% of my day in or looking at and it was not interesting or terribly pretty. A tragedy, really. A couple of weeks ago I made it less tragic and more tres chic. Feel free to share that gem with your friends. Anyhoo... I added shelves and shiplap, found a rug and painted some pictures and, voila, a family room that is a joy to look at from my kitchen sink. Au revoir!









Comments

Popular Posts