long overdue

 You may have noticed I haven't posted a blog in quite a while. You may have also noticed that the world has gone insane. While most of my small world remained unchanged, it just seemed like writing a blog required more brain power than I could spare. One major thing that changed for me these last few months is my address. I moved down the street. The right house in the right neighborhood popped up at the right time so I jumped on it. A new family is enjoying my old house for the next year and if they know what's good for them, they are taking very good care of it. The new house has a great layout and plenty of space and is totally outdated. If you follow me on Instagram (@stylewellhomestaging) you've seen that I've already changed the floors, painted the downstairs and replaced all the baseboards. I also renovated the laundry room and the master bedroom should be finished today. 


There was also a small career change. As in, I now have one. I became a Realtor. If you or someone you know is looking for a completely inexperienced real estate agent to help buy, sell, stage or redecorate your house, give me a call. 
That's the long overdue update on my life, which I am sure you were all desperate to hear. I can say that I will do my best to keep things more up to date on the blog, but really, your best bet is Instagram (@stylewellhomestaging) if you want to watch the progress. 

Comments

Popular Posts