let it go

Guys, I'm stuck. Frozen, you might say. I have no idea what to do next with my house. There are so many things I want to do and so many half ideas bouncing around in my head, but I don't know where to start. The projects that I have a fairly good plan for cost a lot of money, will take a lot of time and require a sledgehammer (I only have the sledgehammer). I am stuck on paint colors for the bedrooms. I have 47 holes in my family room wall and no pictures hung. I have moved the furniture around a dozen times. I can't make a decision to save my life.


So here I am meandering from room to room, staring at piles of art and decorations, scrolling through Pinterest hoping that I will get an epiphany. Could this be the end of my blog? Have I used up all my mojo? Don't be surprised if you find me wandering through the aisles of Home Depot mumbling something about sledgehammers with a glazed look on my face and paint chips stuck to the bottom of my shoes.

Comments

Popular Posts