dirty dozen

If I can count right, this is my 12th complete bathroom remodel. Because of the small size, it was a pretty easy job with a pretty fantastic result. 



I saw the wall color (SW Redend Point) on another design blog and I loved it.. kind of pink, kind of tan, kind of fleshy (eww), kind of perfect for a sweet little bathroom. 


The black and cream patterned tiles were my starting point and keep the bathroom from being too sweet. I love that the pictures from the countries we visited in Europe are displayed for guests to see. 


It was also a relatively inexpensive remodel. The sink and toilet were already there. Most of the wood was scraps I had from other projects. The decor came from my magical closet full of unused house decorations. The main expenses were the light, the tile and the paint. 

Because who doesn't like a good before and after picture...




Comments

Popular Posts