Guest Movifficeout Room

When I moved into my house it had a loft. In that loft was the office. One might say I had a loffice. One can't say that anymore. So don't. One day someone, let's just say it was me, had the brilliant idea to close in the loft and make it an extra room with a closet. So I did and now I have an office that is also a movie room and my workout room and the guest room.... or one might call it a guest movifficeout room. I think it will catch on. 



The rest of my house is very light and bright and open so I wanted the guest movifficeout room to be dark and moody. A place to hide away and brood while contemplating deep, important things. 



The blasted never-ending Arizona sun makes it hard to get that cozy, moody feeling I dream of, but thankfully God (or IKEA) invented black out curtains. Bring on the coze. That word will catch on too, just wait. 


Because there are few things better than before and after pictures...












Comments

Popular Posts