Staind

It's been awhile... since I posted. I was staining cabinets. Now I am not. They are done and look pretty.  I have pictures to prove that I was an active participant in the process. See.
"Man this job is annoying."


"Why isn't Tim out here helping me.. slacker" 

"I mean... hi pookie, look at what a good job I'm doing!"
We are only staining the lower cabinets and then painting the upper ones white. It is sometimes referred to as 'tuxedo cabinets'. Basically, it means my cabinets are fancier than yours and also that I am indecisive.


You'd think that I could take the time to clean off the counters before I posted pictures, but you'd be wrong. I can't. 

Sometime this week we will get around to painting the uppers. Until next time I will leave you with this.
I'm smiling with my eyes. Tyra would be so proud. 


Comments

Popular Posts