Smile for tile

I thought I should share some positive news after all my whining about the slow concrete. The shower is tiled! Yay!

I've learned a few lessons during this seemingly never-ending shower project. I learned that not doing anything but letting concrete cure is still progress and I shouldn't let concrete taunt me. Secondly, taking an hour to lay a mosaic tile floor is a little tedious. Doing it twice because you did it wrong the first time is beyond irritating and will make you cuss and throw tiles. Which leads me to the final lesson, I can cross "professional tile girl" off my future career list.

With any luck the rest of the bathroom will be finished this week then I will spend the next month or two trying to forget how much I dislike tile before I can start on the master bathroom. That project is going to be a beast. You can expect a fair amount of cussing and tile throwing.

Comments

Popular Posts