a few good things

We're two weeks in to the re-renovation of my house. I didn't want to renovate my house again since, you know, I already did it, but I am trying to look for the silver lining on my burst pipe cloud. I came up with a few things that I will list for you so I don't have to write complete sentences:
- not having to paint the hallway or the hall bathroom
- meeting a very nice group of local carpenters, painters and contractors
- no floors = no sweeping or vacuuming
- having a good excuse not to cook dinner
- new floors that I don't have to install

That's all I got. It has actually been a lot less irritating than I was expecting. There have been no only a couple tantrums and the kids have been behaving too. Check out the really depressing pictures.

Before:


After:

Before: 


After:

Luis! I said, another mojito, POR FAVOR!!!

Comments

Popular Posts