Essayer de gagner du temps

It hit me today as I was rinsing out a paintbrush that there is only one and a half rooms left to be done in my house. I should be excited that this house is nearly complete, but if all my rooms are finished, what am I going to write about? What will happen to my internationally acclaimed blog? What will all my fans do with their lives if they can't experience my wit on a daily basis? Quelle horreur!  That's French for "time to find something else to do while you wait for the hot dogs to finish cooking in the microwave".
I don't want my blog to end and force you, dear readers, to have 45 seconds of downtime, so I will extend the last rooms of my house into as many blog posts as possible; one for each wall painted, picture hung, table moved around a million times, pipe burst, tile laid and anything else I can think of to keep this thing going until I move again and start on another house. Today, I bring you a picture of a brick wall painted with primer. Amusez-vous bien!



Comments

Popular Posts