you wanna take this outside?

Texas finally realized it isn't July and the wasps have vacated their condo on my porch in search of warmer weather. My big ugly bathroom is still whispering irritatingly that it needs some love, but it is time to move outside.
There isn't a lot to do. Well, there is a lot that I would do if I was going to live here forever. I would love to paint the brick (Texas, I do not share your love of brown brick). I would like to re-landscape. There are some ugly tiles on the front steps that I would take out. I would also replace all the windows, repave the driveway, put in a new fence, take out the rusty basketball hoop, paint the trim, replace the garage door, build a pergola, extend the back patio, build a swing set, replace the fence and add a second story and a sauna.
Take a deep breath PP, I am only going to freshen up the landscaping and add new house numbers... and maybe get a new screen door and lights... and perhaps I'll look in to adding that second story. Stay tuned for the excitement.


Comments

  1. You have done some amazing work in side this house. A little here and the updates outside will do.
    Maybe now take a little break enjoy some down time. The holidays are just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts