step into my office

I read a blog about writing a blog that said in order to get and keep readers, you have to be a really, really, ridiculous good photographer, but it's only necessary to be an average writer. The pictures are what matters not the writing. Basically, people are too lazy to put sounds together to read words.They just want to be dazzled by good lighting and Photoshop tricks.

Lucky for me I don't worry about getting or keeping readers. I snap pictures on my phone while trying to keep my toddler from drinking toilet water and my writing skills are on par with a second grade monkey. Anyway, thank you reader(s?) for continuing to come back and read my drivel and look at my blurry pictures. Here is the office when I moved in.


This is the pretty side of the office.



And here is the ugly side. Let's be real here, folks. I don't want you to think that my whole house is put together.

anyone want a Foosball table?


Comments

Popular Posts