black thumb

Some people are good at keeping plants alive. I am not. I can mostly remember to keep my kids alive, but not plants. Maybe if plants talked incessantly of Minecraft so I am forced to feed them just to keep their mouths busy, I would be better at taking care of them. Luckily, once the patios were done, the handyman that lives at my house sometimes fixed the sprinklers so I could plant stuff and that stuff would stay alive despite my neglect. I also got the help of a guy named Frank, who knows about plants, to make a plan of what to plant and where. If you need plant help and live near me, call Frank. He will help. So, with the addition of an automatic sprinkler system and Frank, the backyard now looks like this.




Stay tuned for the next installment of my backyard saga entitled "Spreading Rocks is a Horrible Way to Spend Your Day".


Comments

Popular Posts