outhouse

Yesterday was my 36th birthday. Don't worry if you didn't get me anything yet, I don't mind late presents. Other than delicious ice cream from my fave sis-in-law in NY (jenis.com), for my birthday I  also got a new bathroom. It seems appropriate that I finished the bathroom on my birthday, when a month ago I likened bathroom remodels to childbirth. After all the anticipation of the horrors of tiling, it turned out to be not so bad. I turned on a couple of podcasts and tiled and grouted my little heart out. Want to see the most lovely bathroom in all the land? Let me remind you of its brown and outdated beginning first.



And here she is in all her shiny, hexagon, vintagey glory.





* I'm one of the cool kids now so follow me on Instagram @stylewellhomestaging

Comments

Popular Posts