Sight for sore eyes

I took a break from counter top contemplation to paint my bedroom. The walls and ceiling are no longer stupid beige but a soothing, cozy gray.

I made the bed, I must really like you people. 

 It is a treat to finally see something pretty when I wake up... no offense, Tim. When I am up at 2 am to find a loose pacifier and at 4:30 to put a blanket on a cold 4 yr old and then again at 6:30 to punch the snoring person next to me, I can't really see the pretty walls in my middle-of-the-night stupor, but I know they are there and that makes getting up a teeny, tiny, bit more bearable.
The ceiling needs another coat and we need to add a little piece of trim above the lower crown molding and the fan needs to be replaced, but for now it's enough to not say "ugh" when I open my eyes in the morning.. again, no offense, Tim.

Comments

  1. I love grey! You did a fab job on the crown molding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did an awesome job - love the new room colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. No offense taken... except that I don't snore....

    ReplyDelete
  4. if anyone is curious the walls are Suede Gray and the ceiling is Classic Silver, both by Behr.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts