in progress

I'm currently working on my largest project to date. A couple of months ago I was hired to renovate/remodel/update an entire 1500 sq ft house so the owners can sell it and make piles of money. I've obviously had experience with house updates (see the 98 other blog posts if you don't believe me), but I usually only do one room at a time. It takes me a couple years to do a whole house. I have a slightly shorter timeline with this one and I'm also working on two other design jobs.
So if you were thinking to yourself "whatever happened to that Laurel chick and her mediocre house blog?" I am alive and well and working on house stuff as usual. Lately, though, I prefer to use my few free hours a day to sleep and not type a blog post. I have been sharing updates on Instagram (@stylewellhomestaging) and planned to write a big post with pictures when the current project is complete and beautiful. I decided, though, that it might be fun to share some progress pictures in the meantime so you don't forget about me completely. Please don't forget about me.









Comments

Popular Posts