recap of a remodel

This is my 100th blog post! Cheers to 100 semi-interesting and partly entertaining posts and extra cheers to the few of you who have stuck with me through the years. I hope you make it to 200.. heck, I hope I make it that long.

Anyway, if you follow me on Instagram (@stylewellhomestaging and, really, why would you not?) you saw that I finished the house remodel that I've been working on since May. It was a whole bunch of work and fun and sweat and work and whining and learning and work. I enjoyed every minute. I love the process of a room going from a picture in my head to a real life transformation. Let's get to the before and after pictures, shall we?





 
Basically, the house is brand new- new floors, new paint, new lights, new tile, new window treatments and new landscaping. I'm very pleased with the results and so are the new owners...the house went under contract in 3 days! Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts