secret project

As I mentioned on Instagram last week (or maybe two, I have very little concept of time these days), while I was working on the house remodel, I was also designing the nursery building at my church. It was a new challenge for me to design a space that had to work for 50+ kids on a weekly basis and still be a comfortable, inviting place that parents would enjoy. This is by far the largest audience that I had to please. Here's a glimpse at the space before I got to work.




I think it turned out beautifully. I wanted to make it somewhat timeless, while also clean and bright and functional. I had a great time planning it all out and spending other people's money, but the best part of the whole project is that I didn't have to actually do the work. There was a very talented group of people that did the dirty work while I bossed them around. My dream situation.



 











Comments

Popular Posts