not sorry

 In case you didn't hear my cheering, my bathroom is done.. and daaaaaaaammmmmnnnn. It's good. 

It was pretty sad before. It had a broken, moldy, leaky glass shower door, dingy yellow walls, a useless giant bathtub and concrete floors. You know, the good stuff.
There are so many details that I love in this bathroom. If you want clever and inspirational words about them you should read a different blog. Here, you will find a bunch of phone pictures with a few sarcastically and poorly constructed sentences. Not sorry one little bit. 




I couldn't narrow down my favorite pictures so you have to look at them all. Not sorry one little bit.






This bathroom marks my 15th bathroom renovation and the last major project on the inside of the house. You're probably going to have to wait a few months to hear from me again. One more before and after for the road. Not sorry one little bit. 






Comments

Popular Posts