partial is partially good

A few days ago I said to myself, "the readers are dying to hear from me, I should really write a blog post." I said it out loud and my kids were quick to tell me that no one is actually dying to hear from me. I choose not to believe them. All you readers who are waiting with bated breath, this is for you. I have been working on my master bathroom for months. There have been lots of progress pictures taken, but words take time. Making coherent sentences takes brain power. Most days I don't have much of either one. Today, though, I saved a little of both to bring you a bathroom update post. 






It is 90% done, but the last few bits is where the magic happens and that takes time. So hopefully these pictures of my almost done bathroom will tide you over for the next few weeks while I add the details that make a space special. 



Comments

Popular Posts