Just Wishin' and Hopin' and Thinkin'

The things that I was sure about are done now. I knew what I wanted to do with the kitchen cabinets. I knew the ceilings needed to be de-popcorned. I knew I needed to paint a fox for Deacon. I knew that the blankets posing as curtains needed to be removed from the sunroom windows. 

Now, though, I have decisions to make. I am bad at decisions. Remember the summer of the 100 swimsuits, Mom?  This is way harder than swimsuits. I have counters to pick. Counters that will set the tone for the whole kitchen, possibly the whole house; counters that cost thousands of dollars; amazing counters that, in a few years, could mean a bidding war between potential buyers resulting in an early retirement on a tropical island or badly chosen ones that will make no one want to buy my house and force me to accidentally start a fire to collect insurance money so we can finally move out of Texas and forever run from the law. See, way harder than swimsuits. Here are a few options. Feel free to tell me what to choose. I won't listen because I don't like doing what I am told, but it would give me something to read while I contemplate. 






Comments

  1. I like the top and bottom ones, with the top one being just a hair in the lead. Definitely not the brown one. I also like you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The top is my favorite too. I don't want something too busy. The brown one actually looks a lot lighter in real life. I have a sample of it and it is more a light tan. I like you too =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts