A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes.. or some sort of nonsense like that


 There were more birthdays in my house. I am not going to talk about how these kids really need to stop getting older. I am not even going to think about how I look at the little stinkers and think didn't they look like this yesterday?
 

I am going to talk about our (Cinderella) Birthday Celebration. Lucy had her heart set on a Cinderella party. I focused mostly on the pumpkin aspect of the story because I doubt Deacon, if he was aware, would be on board with a princess theme for his first birthday, plus it's fall- pumpkin season. Here is the breakdown in pictures because I don't feel like typing.

Birthday Shirts-



Activities-


Cake-








Not the most extravagant birthday party, but there was cake and, really, what more do you need?

Comments

Popular Posts