Fire Related Song Title

When you last heard from me we were planning to visit Arizona and not planning to do any house projects. Instead, three out of five of us got sick so we sadly postponed our trip so as not to infect our loved ones. I took the opportunity to paint the fireplace. Here it is before.

When we all felt better, the kids and I took a midnight plane to Phoenix. While we were gone PP put the mantel on and when we got back I added a few autumnal decorations. Here it is now.



 I didn't realize how much of an eye-sore the fireplace was until it wasn't. The members of Cinderella  knew what they were singing about (there are so many ridiculously awesome things about this video, I can't even list them). Hairbands are more than spandex jumpsuits and Aquanet. They provide wisdom as well as face-melting guitar solos.
Once again I am pleasantly surprised by the big change a little paint makes. I have this rug on my wishlist that will help tie all the colors together but since we just paid a lot to reschedule flights it will have to wait a month or two.
 Let's take a look at how brown and outdated the living room was when we moved in.

I like how it looks now. 



Comments

Popular Posts