Kid room refresh

Kid Room Refresh sounds like a great name for a design TV show. Who do I know at HGTV? I'm gonna be famous. I started the refresh by replacing the 15 year old, disgusting carpet with the wood floors that are in the rest of the house. The rooms had all been repainted and had a quick makeover when we first moved in because this is what I started with.



You can read about the first stage makeovers here,  here and here. Unfortunately, my oldest has shared his attitude and hormones with his sister, but not his organizational skills.

The rooms didn't get any major changes, just a little paint, a new rug, a new bed (when I can find the right one) and an artwork swap.. just enough to make it feel refreshed. I think my family room is next for a refresh, but in the meantime I'll just be here waiting for HGTV to call.







Comments

Popular Posts