A night stand, a bed skirt and an indecisive baby

 I am having trouble deciding on paint colors so I enlisted some help.
While he decides, I have a couple of small projects to work on. I got this table for $5 in England. It was Tim's night stand. Now that we have more than 12 inches around our bed, he can upgrade and this table can find a new home. So, I slapped some 'oops' paint on it and now it lives next to the couch.

 

 I'm not totally sure about the color but it was fun to do something creative and not just paint white ceilings. My other project was equally easy so I won't even type out what I did. A picture is worth a thousand words or 3 sarcastic sentences. 






Comments

  1. Even though he is indecisive he knows how to read Spanish!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts