Done*

In case you are wondering, the ceilings are done... well, sort of. The laundry room still needs a coat of paint as does the master bedroom. The laundry room isn't done because I'm lazy and have lost all motivation to paint another white ceiling. But I think I am going to get crazy and paint the ceilings in the master an actual color, possibly a shade or two off of whatever color I choose for the walls, but first I have to choose a color. So for now they are beautiful primer white. It looks really nice with the beige walls, beige carpet, beige blinds, beige trim... are you sensing a theme?
 My bedroom is beige. Huge and beige. It is actually bigger than our living room was in England. There is a lot of beige carpet. The kids like to pretend it's snow and they are polar bears and then they wrestle. I sleep in a beige wonderland.
more beige... and an unflattering view of Tim's behind


I don't really have a vision for the bedroom yet. I'm going to focus on minimizing the beige and go from there. There may be some sort of accent wall happening. Try to contain your excitement. 

Comments

  1. Unflattering??? Really.... that is the stance to get the optimal amount of paint from pan to roller to ceiling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts