Yellow Kitchen

Still working on the ceilings so I have nothing terribly interesting to share. You're probably asking yourself why am I posting if I have nothing interesting to share. First of all, 'interesting' isn't a requirement for the internet, I'm sure you have a full Facebook news feed to prove it. Secondly, if I am writing a post that means I am not painting ceilings.  
In the meantime, here is my honey-tastic kitchen and the list of updates. 
more brick! just in case I miss it when I leave the living room. 

Kitchen
-          Paint upper cabinets
-          Stain lower cabinets
-          Replace counters
-          Paint walls
-          Paint trim
-          Paint built in hutch
-          Window treatments
-          Remove door to living room
-          Paint paneling 
-     Buy fridge

      Thankfully the list is not too long. It is actually a nice kitchen, just a little too yellow and cheap countertopish. The best bits are the amount of cabinets, the big deep sink, and the trash compactor. I laughed when I first saw the trash compactor because really, who uses those things anymore, but it's actually pretty cool. We have been in the house for 2 weeks and have only changed the bag once. You should get one. 

Comments

  1. Ok, after this kitchen post I'm now fully hooked into your remodeling journey. That kitchen is hideous and it will be fun to see how it changes with your personal touch and hard work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts