painting ceilings is snow fun

There was some snow here. When that happens things shut down. We took advantage of the extended hours stuck in the house to prime the ceilings. I took pictures, but ceilings aren't interesting to look at popcorned, primed, or painted.

1 bare ceiling
+ 5 gallons of primer


                     
= 1 slightly less ugly ceiling 


I  had Tim take an action shot, but I was on a ladder and he was on the ground and that made for a very unflattering view of my rear end. You will just have to take my word for it that I helped.
 To continue the house tour and to make this post long enough to be worth your time, here is Colin's room and bathroom and my list of improvements. 

-         Colin’s bathroom
-          Paint walls
-          Paint/stain cabinet
-          Replace counters
       Replace mirror
-          Replace light fixture
-          Paint trim
-          Paint bedroom door
-          Paint bathroom door
-          Replace door hardware

Colin’s bedroom
-          Paint walls
-          Paint paneling
-          Paint trim
-          Replace light fixture
-          Window treatments
-          Paint door
-          Stain desk
-          Replace door hardware
-          Paint closet door 

And this is what the kids did while I painted. Lazy bums didn't even offer to help. 

Comments

Popular Posts