Grey is for Girls

I finally got Lucy off my back had the privilege of making my girl happy and painted her room. It went smoothly until I found a mean looking spider next to the baseboard I was painting. I 'eek'ed and grabbed the piece of wood I was using to prop the window open. The window slammed and the spider was repeatedly squished. The young people 'helped" in the room for a few minutes and then I thought of a better way for them to help. 


'helping'


helping

Here are the before and after shots. 
what is it with all the beige in this house?




The quilt and bunny were made by my amazingly talented Grammie.

The cross stitch I got from a charity shop in England and was probably made by an amazingly talented British Grammie.   
There will be a headboard at some point and a picture or two. Thankfully, though, Lucy doesn't care about those things so she won't badger me kindly remind me about them until they happen.


Comments

Popular Posts